Thursday, March 31, 2011

Indy Fab Buyers Beware!

I recently had an experience with Independent Fabrication where I encountered the most atrocious customer service I have ever had. I currently own 4 of their bikes, and used to be a huge fan, but I will now never purchase another piece of equipment from them. What once was a cool, high quality, and grassroots bike builder, is inevitably spoiled by management (Head Badge) who just think bikes are cool and want to make a buck (stole this line from Psmurf). I want to share this experience in hopes that no one else considering this builder will have to go thru what I did. Stay away from IF.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with thinking bikes are cool and wanting to make a buck?

-WW

fc said...

If I want steel, I'll get a Bob Brown. His customer service sucks too, but I know where he lives.